Renewal or Replacement ID
Every eight years DOCUMENTATION must be presented for license renewal:
- a Social Security Card
- Two Proofs of New Mexico Residency
- A passport or birth certificate
- To pay any Reinstatement or Revocation fees, applicant must bring any clearance papers that may be needed to clear the citations.
- If no clearance papers are required to reinstate, the customer may pay reinstatement over the phone.
- If reinstating an Interlock use form MVD-10236
- 5 or 10 year revocation use form MVD-10233 and MVD-10454
- Point system regulations & schedule use form MVD-11011