Unsure of what to bring? Call or Schedule an Appointment NOW. #OneQuickTrip
Call Now
If you were convicted of a DUI, you will need to obtain a special state interlock license before you are able to drive. Your driver’s license must be revoked for an interlock license to be issued. As part if your DWI/DUI interlock license, you’ll have an interlock device installed in your vehicle for a period of one (1) year. The state interlock license requires a breath-testing device (the interlock itself) that will require you to give a breath sample before you can start the engine. As you drive, you’ll be occasionally required to provide breath samples as well. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR YOUR INTERLOCK DRIVER’S LICENSE: When you come to MVD Now for your state interlock license in New Mexico, be sure to bring required documentation: Two Proofs of ID (Passport, Birth Certificate) Original Social Security Card (cannot accept laminated card) Current ignition interlock contract Current proof of insurance (must be in applicant’s name or applicant must be listed as a covered driver and policy must contain VIN number) Original, Notarized ‘Affidavit for Ignition Interlock’ (Form: MVD 10456) Two Proofs of New Mexico Residency If your driver’s license has been revoked for one year or more, you will also need to bring the following: State-Issued Birth Certificate Original Social Security Card (cannot accept laminated card) Written Test Road Test (if revoked by 5 years or more) Two Proofs of New Mexico Residency Just give us a call if you have any questions! We are happy to help